Lush Samples

20:14

On one of my recent visits to Lush to pick up all the new Christmas goodies, I also asked for a few samples of some bits I had been wanting to buy for ages.


Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (£15.95/ 225g)
"Use like you would a hair conditioner, smooth over wet body after bathing or showering, rinse off, then lightly towel yourself dry."

This is such a strange idea, a conditioner for the skin, but in actual fact it's really great especially for morning when you are in a rush but don't want to skip the moisturiser, you can do it all in the shower. The sample was quite small so I only got two uses out of it but I have had a sample of this before, I just rub it all over clean skin, leave it for a few seconds and rinse it off. It's a weird feeling when rinsing it off as you can feel the product being left behind on the skin, but once everything is dry skin just feels soft, smooth and smells gorgeous for amazing. (This has the same scent as the Rose Jam shower gel and bath ballistic). I am definitely going to purchase this next time.


Jackie Oates Colour Supplement (£9.25/ 20g)
"You may wish to use this product neat as a cover all foundation or a spot concealer. Alternatively, you may want to mix with your usual face moisturiser, to act as a lighter covering to even skin tones across your face."

This is a very sheer, lightweight foundation, more like a tinted moisturiser really. It has a very dewy finish and therefore doesn't seem to layer up well for more coverage, but concealers do work well with this foundation. I found that applying this with a damp sponge gave the best finish as fingers and brushes seemed to move the product around and look patchy. I would say this is aimed more at dry skin, as it has such a dewy finish I don't think an oily person would get on very well with this without a lot of powder. This also has a natural oath scent which isn't particularly pleasant but doesn't lurk around for a long time. Being an oily girl, I won't be purchasing the full size but I'm glad I finally tried it.

Have you tried either of these products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments