Jouer Matte Moisture Tint Review

17:51


Here are my full thoughts on the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint (£29/ 50ml). I chose the shade 'Nude' because I was buying online and went only by swatches from other bloggers and it is a tiny bit too dark for me so next time I think I will go with 'Linen' which is just one shade lighter, I'm probably an inbetweener so mixing the two could be an option.

So this is a tinted moisturiser which is oil free, it's hypoallergenic, has SPF 15 and is also fragrance free. It comes in a tube which is nice and hygienic and helps control the amount of product which comes out so that nothing is wasted. This product applies seamlessly, very easy to blend and layers really nicely, doesn't cake or become patchy either. It has a matte but luminous finish, it is matte but by no means flat, you can see the natural glow of the skin beneath and is velvet to the touch so powder isn't always necessary either. The Matte Moisture Tint does not sit in pores or gather in fine lines but it does cling to dry areas a little bit because of the matte formula. The coverage is medium on first application but can definitely be built up to full I'd say, without feeling heavy or looking dull.

I am so glad I decided to get this finally, I think this could be holy grail status. Also do not let the price put you off as it is a 50ml tube which is almost double any other foundation size, it's definitely worth the pennies. Have you tried it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments