November Empties

17:55


I've had quite a few empties building up so I'll try and keep this a short as possible.


La Roche Posay Thermal Water which I use to dampen my beauty sponges, has a great spray nozzle and feels lovely sprayed on the skin first thing in the morning or as a refresh throughout the day.

Palmers Cocoa Butter I have been using this for years and I love it. It's great for stretch marks, eczema and soothing any bites or rashes too.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer I love this, I use it as a bronzer over my make up rather than under, I have started to use the Chanel version since this has run out and I've got to say I'm loving that too.

Korres Pomegranate Moisturising Cream Gel this feels cooling and soothing on the skin, helps control oil, sinks in quickly, smells great and isn't too pricey either.

Witch Concealer Stick fights spots whilst hiding them with great coverage in a convenient stick applicator.

BodyShop Vitamin E Eyecream other than this 'going off' pretty quickly, I really liked it, thin enough to dry swiftly but creamy enough to actually nourish the skin.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Wash a super refreshing wash that left my skin feel squeaky clean but not dried out, smells great and helps with blemishes too.


Bourjois Clubbing Mascara huge brush, ultra black, slightly clumpy but super Volumising.

Sleek Brow Stylist is a high street dupe for the Hourglass Arch brow pen with just a slightly more waxy formula. Definite repurchase.

He-Shi Self Tan which I got free with a Space NK order a while ago, is actually a really natural looking tan but still has that awful fake tan digestive biscuit scent.

Bodyshop Seaweed Serum I literally love this stuff, I use it in the daytime (it's designed for night) underneath my make up when I'm a bit too oily for a full on moisturiser. Love the fresh scent too.

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot is a gorgeous super finely milled translucent face powder that feels lightweight on the skin yet does the job perfectly. Definite repurchase.

Clean & Clear Spot Gel I love to use this under make up as it dries in quickly and doesn't dry out the skin, plus it smells amazing.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer which is very close to jumping onto my holy grail list, great coverage, handy applicator, and blends seamlessly. On my shopping list to replace ASAP.

Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation I have had this in my collection for ages and recently got a new bottle so I finished this one up to make room, this is beautiful for a natural glowy look.

Clinique Blusher again this is one I've had in my collection for a while and it had actually turned waxy so I thought it was time to get rid, pretty colour but I can't comment on much else as I can't remember.

& Other Stories Eye Make Up Remover despite loving everything from this beautiful little shop, I didn't actually think this was that great, I think it needed just a little more oil in the mix to make it effective enough.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Some great products here! The Maybelline Age Eraser is quickly becoming an item on my holy grail list too! And I absolutely love the Bourjois Bronzing Primer...plus I think it smells so nice haha!

    I'm also running my first ever beauty giveaway on my blog right now if you fancy taking a look!
    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the smell is yummy!! The chanel one doesn't really smell of everything but it seems like it's going to last a lot longer so I'm happy :) and I need to repurchase the concealer its on my list, it's so great for the price. Thanks for the comment xxxx

      Delete