Soap & Glory Drama Clean

10:00


Soap & Glory Drama Clean (£6/ 200ml)
"5 in 1, for face, lips, eyes with peach extracts and natural cucumber juice, for all skin types. Get ready for lift off -no rubbing required, saturate a cotton pad, swish across your face, closed eyes and décolletage - and this super-cleansing water swiftly 'magnetises' make up, dirt and dead cells away."

I love everything thing Soap & Glory, so when I saw that they had a Micellar water in their skincare line I had to give it a try. The first thing I noticed was the very strong scent of cucumber which I am not keen on to be honest, it's a shame the peach ingredients couldn't have taken over the scent side of things. This water removes make up really well and leaves skin squeaky clean but unfortunately it does feel ever so slightly stripping, the skin feels a little dried out and stiff. I don't think I would repurchase this as I think there are some better options that I have already tried, it's not bad just not my cup of tea.

Have you tried this? What's your favourite high street cleanser?

You Might Also Like

0 comments