La Roche Posay Eau Thermale water

17:55


I managed to find this little gem on sale at Boots a while back so I snapped it up, I had previously been using the Avene Thermal Water religiously but after using this for a month or two now I think I can safely say I prefer this one.

La Roche Posay Eau Thermale, Thermal Spring Water from £3.50.

I know what you are thinking, how can one can of water be better than another right? Well it can and there is literally one small thing that does it for me.... The spray action. The Avene one has more of a spray, which leaves quite a wet feeling all over the face, whereas the La Roche Posay offering has what I would describe as a mist, when sprayed it is so fine and covers such a wide area, it just feels cooling as opposed to wet. I think I will be converting full time tips the La Roche Posay way of life from now on.

Have you tried them before? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments