Perfume Collection.

13:27

I dunno about you guys, but for me perfume is one of my absolute favourite beauty products, I love when people smell good, and I judge them when they don't, so I like to make sure I smell good too. They are very expensive these little bottles of joy but I couldn't think of something more worth the money. Can you pick a favourite?



So my perfume collection is pretty big, it was bigger but last year I decided to use up some of the 'just a few drops left' bottles. I have a few River Island ones, a few Benefit ones, some YSL, some Lancôme, some Armani, some Prada, Diesels Loverdose, Coco Madmoiselle (my previous favourite), some JPGs, Lady Gaga, Burberry, Juicy Couture, Agent Provocateur, Gucci Flora, Dior Addict, SJP Lovely, Jimmy Choo, Viktor & Rolf, Lacoste, Moschino, Vera Wang, Stella McCartney, Thierry Mugler, Narciso Rodriguez, Paul Smith, Philosophy and a few others too. (I am not boasting at all by the way, I work very hard and have paid for the majority of these myself, the rest were gifts, I'm just sharing my scary obsession with you all).


I can actually whittle down my perfumes to a few favourites, 11 to be precise, one that is not pictured here is my Philosophy Inner Grace, because its in my handbag and I forgot about it. 


The ones that I would class as Spring/Summer perfumes (not that I care because I use whatever I feel like at the time) are Gucci Flora, Lady Gaga Fame, River Island Chic Boutique, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and I would also put Philosophy Inner Grace in this section.


The more heavy Autumn/Winter perfumes would be Jimmy Choo, YSL Manifesto, Prada Candy, Thierry Mugler Alien, Benefit Carmella and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.


My favourite perfume of all time used to be Chanel Coco Madmoiselle but I think I used it too much and I find it too heavy now. My favourite now is Flowerbomb, I literally love it, I hope I will never be sick of it, it's powdery floral, sweet scent is just gorgeous, it's so expensive so I treasure it. My second favourites would have to be Alien by Thierry Mugler and YSL Manifesto, both of which smell so expensive and luxurious.

A few perfumes I'd love to add to my collection are Eternity by Calvin Klien (for the memories, it was my first ever perfume, a gift from my nan as she thought I was old enough to have my own perfume, it's a summery floral scent and I still love it to this day), Chanel Chance eau Fraiche, a new bottle of Gucci Guilty and an Eau de Parfum bottle of Dior Addict.



You Might Also Like

0 comments