January Favourites

22:28


This is my first monthly favourites post woooohoo! Although I am ashamed to say that you will recognise a fair few of these products since I've been raving about them already. I have picked 11 favourites that I've been using the most this month and I have split them into Make Up and Skincare & Miscellaneous.


Skincare & Miscellaneous

1. Body Shop Pink Grapefruit hand sanitizer, because of our refit at work everything is hugely dusty and dirty and I've been using the hand sanitisers like crazy, I love this one as it smells so fresh it's like you have literally just washed your hands, a little bit drying so I always have to moisturise straight after.

2. Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter, winter kills my lips so I have been leaving this by my bed at all times to smother on at night time, really thick and long lasting as it smells lovely and sweet.

3. Grease Lightening by Lush, I have done a whole review post on this because it is so amazing, literally gets rid of spots in a few days and shrinks them in just a few hours.

4. MAC Brush Cleanser, I went a little crazy for this when I first got it and was cleaning my brushes everyday because its so amazing, I have since told myself that I'm only allowed to clean them once a week, it's such a great product, quick results and makes brushes squeaky clean.

5. Garnier Micellar Water, have used this every single day since I got it, I wanted something a bit lighter to take off the day with and this is perfect, not drying in the slightest, you don't need a lot, huge bottle for only £4.99, I've been loving this a lot, it just feels fresher than using a cream to remove make up.

6. Real Techniques Setting Brush, this brush has so many uses, I use this daily for at least two different things, I want to grab another one so its a bit easier. I can use this for blending concealer, for applying eyeshadow, for setting my under eye concealer, for highlighting with my powder highlighters and for contouring with my bronzer. I love it.


Make Up

1. Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara, I am planning to post about this at some point because I think it's really good, the wand is huge and made from bristles rather than plastic, it's defines lashes and adds volume, it's quite thick so it does clump a bit but I just keep brushing them until they're gone.

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, now this is a bit controversial because I actually have done a blogpost explaining that I didn't seem to get on with this foundation, but since then I have been giving it a go more often, I have worn it every day this week and I have to say its not as bad as I thought. It definitely does keep me matte and the coverage lasts a long time and if I use the right amount (not too much because its super thick) its pretty easy to blend to a nice finish, the only problem is I find it hard to layer other liquid products with it.

3. Cream Puff by Collection, this is a matte lipgloss if that's not too much of an oxymoron, it's a natural rosy  pink colour and I think it looks so nice for winter, it's lived in my bag a lot.

4. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, just great stuff, great coverage, nice thin consistency but highly pigmented, I've been using it under my eyes and on any redness on my nose and chin, it's moisturising too so it's great for covering spots and blemishes.

5. Dandelion Blush by Benefit, my all time absolute favourite blusher, ever, and sadly my big box has ran out, again, so I am actually using this little quad that I've had for ages (as you can see) but I need to get a new one soon. It's a matte finish but in the pan it has the teeeeeeeeniest of shimmers which are invisible once it's one, its a very light natural pink and it goes with skin tone so well, I love it all year round and it actually smells pretty nice too.


You Might Also Like

1 comments