Thank you xxxx

23:16



I just wanted to post a little THANK YOU, ok so I big thank you to you guys for following me, I reached 100 followers today and I'm really chuffed to be honest. 

I know I was a late bloomer with this whole blogging thing, I actually opened my blog at the same time as my Tumblr which is about 3 years ago now but never dedicated enough time to it. 

I have been a 'frequent blogger' for almost 2 months now and I'm loving it, I love reading what you guys recommend and adding new bits to my collection or my wanted list (cannot wait for my Westfield trip on Friday, boy am I gonna have a haul to share).

I really hope you feel that what I write about is useful in some way and I welcome any suggestions of how to make my blog better or requests for certain posts etc.

I'm loving my blogging journey so far and can't wait to take some pics for my next post. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy what's to come on Thegluelessscr4pbook.

Grace

xxxx

*please note the photo above is not my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just so you know, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award :)

    andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete