Major Haul Part 1

10:24

Erm, I accidentally bought all of this stuff yesterday.



I'm going to split this haul into two posts or else it will be very long, so this one will be Make Up and the next one will be Skincare & Haircare. (I am not going to include the fashion as you can see everything from the picture). Enjoy!


So firstly the 'Drugstore' make up, I went to Superdrug first where I picked up the MUA Powder Blusher in Cupcake and the NYC Cheek Glow in West Side Wine. Then I went to Boots and got a few of my most wanted, the L'oreal True Match foundation, and there was a buy one get one half price offer on L'oreal so I managed to get the Miss Manga Mascara for half price, I also got Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot because ever since I heard EssieButton talk about how it's her favourite I have wanted to try it and lastly I picked up the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer, I actually wanted the Stay Matte Primer but they didn't have it and I liked the fact that this was a cream so I thought I'd give it a go.


Now for the 'High End' part, I had to go to MAC as I had some empties to return so I swapped them for a Satin finish lipstick in the shade Snob which had been on my wanted list, next on the agenda was re matching myself for the Pro Longwear Concealer, so a lovely lady helped me and as I suspected I was an NC15, I also picked up a new bottle of the Studio Fix Fluid because I haven't had one for years and reading about it made me want one again (also in the shade NC15). Next I went to House Of Fraser to get my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, they were out of the shade Vanilla which I think would be my perfect match but I chose to get Chantilly anyway as lighter is better than darker and I've been dying to test the consistency of this out. Last but not least I hit the Urban Decay counter, again because of EssieButton, and picked me up a Naked Basics Palette.

I will be doing reviews on a lot of these products once I have had some real time to test them out so watch out for them if you are interested in buying any of these.

Part 2 will be up tomorrow (Skincare and Haircare). 

xxxx
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments