Nails in February

05:41


I've recently come across some lovely looking nail polishes that I just had to have 2 of the L'Oreal Colour Riche in Sequin Explosion and Acid Watermelon, and the newest edition is a little Revlon number by the name of Gray Suede.


Firstly the L'oreal Colour Riche selection, they are 5ml bottles priced at £4.99 each, but Boots are constantly having offers and when I got mine I actually got one half price so keep an eye out.


Acid Watermelon, the names for these are so perfect, this is such an acid shade. This is 2 coats, which creates a good opaque finish, they don't seem to be a high gloss finish which is a shame but I didn't use a top coat with this so I suppose with a topcoat that won't be a problem. I had this on for about 3 days before it chipped, but I think they have the potential to last up to 5 on a less active person.


Sequin Explosion, it's such a shame that my picture doesn't do this polish justice because its so pretty, it's a multi coloured glitter polish with small medium and large pieces of glitter in, this is just one coat and it looks like 3 or 4, it's amazing. I went for dinner with my friends wearing this and both of them complemented me on it, I know glitter isn't the most mature of choices but I don't care it's gorgeous.


This is Acid Watermelon layered underneath Sequin Explosion.


Lastly, my cheeky Revlon find, the Gray Suede, which is a close dupe for the Nails Inc Baker Street that I love and adore, only it has a slight sheen to it, nothing too much or too overstated, just nice and subtle, this is a high gloss finish and 1 coat is enough, but 2 is perfect. I think this is a new dressing table staple for me. The Revlon Nail Polishes are 14.7ml and priced at £6.49.



You Might Also Like

0 comments