Friends with Benefit

17:17


There is a Benefit Boutique just opposite where I work and today one of the Benefit gals came in with a little treat for us. I thought this was perfect blogging material so I'm just going to show you what I got.


They were giving all staff in local stores little goodie bags, they were presented in the classic pink carrier bag and contained a sample of the Benefit Porefessional, some new limited edition Lindt Strawberry & Cream chocolates and a pretty little card holder with an Exclusive PINK Card inside.


The Exclusive PINK Card entitles the cardholder to 10% off any Benefit Products bought at Benefit Boutiques across the country and 10% off any beauty treatments all year round.


Below is the Menu of Services that Benefit offer in their Boutique stores, I tried to make the photo as clear as possible for you guys to read, the services include, waxing for both face and body, lash and brow tinting, strip lash application, individual eyelash extensions, spray tans and they also offer the make up service like many other 'high end' brands (you pay £30 for a make up lesson with Benefit products and the £30 is then redeemable against any purchase made on the day). I really like these make up services, such a good idea for getting to know a brand.


I had a brow tint done at the Benefit Boutique near me not long ago and I have to say I was really pleased, the tint lasted almost 3 weeks on me which I was impressed with, the girl who did it was so nice, friendly but professional, and all the staff were really chatty, I enjoyed it. Hopefully I'm going to get the Lash & Brow tint next month so I'll report back on that when I do.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, I'm having a stressful time at work at the moment and this really cheered me up, I can't wait to start using my little discount card now, I really want a new Dandelion, the Lolly Tint and the new Gimme Brow.



You Might Also Like

0 comments