Recovery Regime

22:12


I had another 15 hour night shift last night, so I spent most of today asleep and this evening I felt in need of a refresh so I had a nice bath with loads of sweet natural scents and I thought I'd show you what I used because I really do feel relaxed and refreshed.


I washed my hair first and whilst my conditioner was in I washed my body with the Vanilla Bliss shower gel from Body Shop and my face with Peaches and Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser by Soap & Glory.


I then scrubbed my lips with the Popcorn Lip Scrub by Lush and put my Honey & Oat Scrub Mask from Body Shop on for 10 minutes. 


I then moisturised my whole body with Smoothie Star by Soap & Glory, my hands with Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream by L'occitane and my lips with Caramel Cream Lip Butter by Nivea.


I removed what was left of my eye make up with Absolute Eye & Lip by L'oreal and applied my Vitamin E eye cream, I let that dry in and applied my Vitamin E Moisture Cream (both from The Body Shop).

I used all natural sweet scents because I find them much more relaxing than the citrusy, fruity scents ( I think they are best for morning refreshes) and I love all the sickly sweet scents vanilla, caramel, honey, oats, Shea and marzipan mmmmmmmmmmm.


I also took a very naughty trip to the corner shop for some very much needed junk food, I can't believe they sell so much good stuff over there, so I got 2 bags of Doritos, a normal Coca Cola, a Vanilla Coca Cola, 2 bags of Reeses Pieces, an original Hershey's, a Cookie'n'Cream Hershey's, some Reeses Buttercups, a KitKat Chunky Peanut, a Reeses Nutrageous bar, a bar of Milka Oreo, a bar of Milka Daim and a packet of Extra in bubblegum flavour. That should keep me going for a while.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely products! I'd really like to try a lot of these. I like how you added the snacks in.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    p.s. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and I highly recommend the honey & oat mask from bodyshop, I've only used it 3 times but OMG do I love it, it smells sooooo good and cleanses really well. I'm in love! X

      Delete