Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Super Natural

05:38


I picked this little beauty up on a recent trip to Boots, it's the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in the shade 215 Super Natural, (love the play on words in the name), and I have to say I'm impressed.


I have been buying a whole bunch of lip products lately (as you may have noticed) but I really am loving the nudes, as always. This is a natural pinky peachy browny shade, perfect for daytime, it's glossy but not glittery or shimmery, just youthful looking, make my lips look fuller. It's really creamy and smooth to apply, it doesn't feel at all sticky, it actually feels like its nourishing the lips.


The packaging is gorgeous, very chic and Chanel-esque, it's quite compact too which I like, it just adds to the sleekness of it. These glosses are 3.8ml and are priced at £6.99, you can't go wrong, there are 7 shades in total, a nude, a few pinks, a few reds and a berry colour, so I think there is something for everyone.



You Might Also Like

0 comments