Make Up I Think I Need

09:30

In the morning I usually pile on all my make up and by the time I get to work I already look dishevelled, so I usually take a whole make up bag with me everywhere I go. I recently downsized my make up bag in order to make my handbag lighter because there were quite a few bits in there that were 'just in case' and were rarely ever used. I still feel like I never actually touch up my make up at work or when I'm out, it's usually just a case of a bit of lippy and some powder or concealer once in a while.


The idea of this post is to separate the 'needed' products into the actually needed products. I know which products I actually care about most and can't live without because they are the ones that I always take with me on an evening where I only take a clutch bag out.


My morning make up routine consists of primer, foundation, concealer, setting powder, blusher, bronzer (not every day), mascara, eyebrow filler, highlighter, lipstick and eyeshadow with primer (every other day).


My travel make up bag consists of concealer, setting powder, blusher, mascara, brow pencil, highlighter, lipstick, lipgloss, lip balm and some make up wipes.


When I use a clutch I only ever take a concealer, my powder compact with mirror and a lipstick or gloss.

I think everybody over estimates the amount of make up they need to bring out with them, it's for that 'just incase the most sister outs thing happens and I don't have my ...' moment. I just thought I'd show you guys how I downsize and what my true essentials really are.

What are your essentials?


You Might Also Like

0 comments