Sunday Saviours

22:52


Today was a day for exfoliating and moisturising for me, I scrubbed my face with the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion from the Body Shop and I've just put the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil on for some deep hydration while I sleep.

For my lips, I gave them a good scrub with the Popcorn Lip Scrub by Lush and coated them in a nice thick layer of the Strawberry Sorbet EOS Lip balm. Yum.

Lastly was nails, I rubbed some Vaseline into each cuticle so it can soak in overnight, then gave them a  single layer of the Extreme Shine Nail Lacquer by Chanel just so they look relatively 'finished', I am trying not to draw attention to them at the moment because I have bitten quite a few off over the last week (stress) and they don't look very pretty, I then coated my hands in the L'occitane Cherry Blossom hand cream and voila.








You Might Also Like

0 comments