Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm & Lacquer Balm

16:07



Since these little fellas launched I knew I wanted one, I got the Lacquer Balm in the shade Demure which is a gorgeous sheer iced pink shade, I love this alone and used as a gloss over a light pink lipstick like MAC Creme Cup, it's such a pretty, girly shade, it has teeny tiny glitters in so it's quite a glossy looking finish which I love and they feel lovely and smooth and moisturising on the lips, more like a lip balm really, the only problem is this doesn't seem to last very long, but to be honest not many glossy products do (apart from the gunky, thick ones that no one likes anyway).



Not long after the Lacquers landed, the Matte Balms arrived and of course I wanted to try them. I had a bit of trouble choosing a shade to be honest as there wasn't really a nude option (my fail safe) and every other colour was super pigmented. I settled in the end for a lovely springy coral colour called Elusive, and I actually love it, it has a pink tinge to it once its on which is really pretty, again they are moisturising like the lacquers, they don't sit in the creases of your lips which is great because that's often the trouble with a matte lip product and the matte versions actually seem to last a lot longer.

Both are priced at £7.99 and have the minty scent of the originals.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks so lovely on you. I have to go and try that shade too :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both really lovely! The Demure for everyday, and the Elusive for a springy summery pop of colour, it's going to look so nice with a bit of a tan. Truly recommend both. Thanks :) xx

      Delete