Review. Lanolips 101 Ointment

06:11


I realised that I haven't reviewed the wonderful Lanolips 101 Ointment yet, so here it is.

"*Multi-Award Winning* Rediscover the magic of lanolin in this heavy-duty, 100% natural ointment like no other. Lanolips 101 Ointment is the purest of pure wonder ointment, made with Lanolips’ exclusive 100% Ultra Pure Grade Lanolin.
This ultimate luxuriously creamy ointment contains 100% Ultra Pure Grade Lanolin which literally melts between your fingers. This magical multi-purpose product has multiple uses such as extremely chapped lips, dry cuticles, dry, itchy skin, dry nasal passages and more. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
  • 100% pure
  • 100% natural ingredients
  • 100% fragrance free
  • Holds up to 200% of its weight in moisture
  • 100% colour free
  • Vegetarian & baby friendly
  • Dermatalogically tested
  • Patent pending
  • The world’s finest lanolin
  • All Lanolips products are animal cruelty free.
Usage: Warm the ointment between fingers or apply directly onto your lips. Use generously."

This description has been taken from the Lanolips official website.


Firstly, lets talk packaging, a pretty pink tube with gold lid, the tube makes for easy application and easy portion control (you don't need a lot), plus it looks cute on my dressing table.

It is a multipurpose moisturising balm, a thick gel consistency that you really do not need much of. It is scent free and clear with a matte finish. I usually use this in the morning whilst I am doing my cleanse/moisturise routine and at night just before bed. It can be used for burns, sun burn, rashes, eyebrow taming and all the usual things that gel moisturisers can be used for (think Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream but a prettier, more portable version). I have only used this on my lips so I cannot report on any of the other options, but for lips I have to say it is definitely a firm favourite of mine. It sinks right in and leaves a smooth coat on top of my lips to lock in the moisture, you literally need a slither of this stuff so even though the tube is small, it's going to take a good while to use up which makes it great value for money. I really recommend this for any one with extremely dry skin (I think it would work well as a mask-type-thing for dry/flaky/dehydrated skin because its not greasy in the slightest), also as a treat for sore lips and as a pre lipstick ritual.


You Might Also Like

0 comments