Review. Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil

11:48


I recently purchased the new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil from The Body Shop, priced at £12 for 28ml, its comes in a thick glass bottle so as to preserve the ingredients and has a teat pipette applicator. 

The Body Shop website describes it as "a technical innovation combining the power of a serum & oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight". The benefits listed on the site are 8 hours beauty sleep for skin, skin feels recharged, replenished & softer, skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant, non greasy, fast absorbing formula and high concentrate of wheat germ.

Wheat germ is full of vitamins, minerals and protein, it's helps promote new cell growth, improves circulation which makes skin look healthier and is extremely nourishing.


It is a clear liquid with a very thin oily consistency and has the same faint scent of the other Body Shop Vitamin E products. You are advised to put 2 to 3 drops onto your hands and rub together to warm, pat all over the face and neck, then massage in circular motions.

Even though it states that it is a non-greasy formula I did actually find this to be quite greasy the first time I used it. Once applied it seems to sit on top of your skin and soak in quite gradually, I would definitely advise that this only be used at night time as advised and never as part of a morning routine. In the morning I found that it had all soaked in nicely and I wasn't left looking greasy or clammy. My skin felt really fresh and smooth, velvety to touch, I am really impressed with this little formula, I was very reluctant to try it as I am naturally oily but it is actually designed for all skin types and I would definitely recommend it. I haven't used this every night, I use it every other night but even with use every day I think the bottle will last a very long time because you use so little. Great value for money and I will definitely repurchase when it eventually runs out.



You Might Also Like

0 comments